Saturday, March 30, 2013

LOVE it; Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy

This is probably the 'cheapest' product review I will ever do. At $1.99 plus HST, I picked up the Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy at 'The Superstore' while grocery shopping. I will honestly admit that what caught my attention was the adorable tiny jar. 

Photo credit: Vaseline
It's the usual Vaseline jar with the usual Vaseline inside.  The one difference?  The scent/flavour of this one!  It's AH-MAZ-ING!

What I love about it:
  • Packaging; it's small and adorable 
  • Price; it doesn't get much better than $1.99
  • Accessibility; I got to pick it up at the grocery store.  It doesn't get easier than that.
  • Product; love the scent and texture

What I don't like:
  • Nothing! :) I love this product. 
That's it for now.  If you have any questions or comments drop me a line below or email me.

xxx,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment