Friday, March 1, 2013

LOVE it, LIKE it or LEAVE it!

Welcome!

My name is Emina and I am a simple shopping addict from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I created this blog for a few simple reasons;

1. I sort of have a shopping problem; as many girls can relate, it's a natural high! I am a sucker for the latest and greatest but I also love a good deal.

2. I wanted something that didn't exist so I've created it.  One go to place for all types of reviews.  If you want to know what Dior's latest blush is like? You'll probably find out here.  Those Muttluk dog boots?  My morkie, Olive, is wearing them.  Needless to say... I love to try new things and I want to let you know what I think of them. 

What else can you expect from me?

As much as I love to shop, I also thrive of getting the best deals.  I'll be sharing ways to save money on some essentials...leaving the left-over money for the fun things.

I will be rating products and assigning them one of three stars:
One star - Meh - Leave it
Two stars - Like it
Three stars - Love it

Anyways, I hope you stop by as I blab my thoughts, rants and raves here. I hope it's not only a place for me to organize my favourite things but for you to learn about the what's worth it and what's not.

That's it for now,

xxx

E

No comments:

Post a Comment