Sunday, March 24, 2013

LEAVE it; Tropicana 50 Orange Juice

Hi Everyone,

First off, I have updated two posts so go check them out;
1. Armani Eyes to Kill
2. Brookside Chocolates

Photocredit: Tropicana
As for today's product?  Tropica50. Gawd I hate it!  It is such false advertising and if you don't read the label then you're in trouble.  Really it serves me right for now having been smarter.  I purchased this product months ago but when I spotted a commercial for it today it re-enforced my dislike for it and I had to write a review. 

Why do I hate it?
  • I hate artificial drinks in general, but when something pretends to be good for you and is advertised as natural when it's not?  That just makes me mad.  This stuff contains only 40% real orange juice! Are you kidding me?
  • They tout not using artificial sweeteners....but if it's not 100% orange juice and OJ sugar...it's artificially sweetened.  They use Stevia which is better than your regular ol' sweeteners but still.  Blech.  
I think this get's my point across.  If you have to drink juice, can you at least read the label first?  You'll be shocked what you discovered.  For now I stick to my Oasis 100% orange juice - nothing added.  Dilute it down or watch your portions.  Simple as that.
That's it for today!
xxx

E

No comments:

Post a Comment