Saturday, March 30, 2013

LOVE it; Beautyblender

The Beautyblender; it's holy grail status for me. 
Photo credit: Sephora

Since I have sensitive, eczema-y (I think I just made that up) skin I have to use 'fancier' foundations that often are $50+ a bottle.  I don't mind since they last me a good 8months - 1 year.  But,  since I am using an expensive product, I want it to be a 'miracle' worker on smoothing, covering and camouflaging any flaws.  Applying foundation with fingers works and so does using a foundation brush BUT using the beautyblender does something completely different to your face.

The beautyblender isn't like any ol' makeup sponge.  Once you wet it, it expands to twice its size.  It applies foundation so smoothly and evenly.  It leaves skin looking fresh and dewy yet all the 'flaws' are covered (depending on the coverage of your foundation this will vary).  The big round end helps cover your entire face quickly while the pointed end helps get makeup into smaller crevices around the eyes, nose and lips.

You can purchase the beautyblender  for $26 +HST in store at Sephora or, recently, The Bay has started carrying it too.  Better yet though, order it online fro the Sephora website and you can get two for $33 +HST.

If you have any questions or comments leave them below or email me. :)

That's it for now.

xxx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment