Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LOVE it (love love love!); Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara

UPDATE! 'Armani Eyes to Kill' is now being offered at Sephora Bayshore for $36 plus HST.  It can be found at the beginning of the aisle in their 'favourite mascaras' section.  :)

- E

I promised in this post that I would  talk about my all time holy-grail mascara.  To me this is it:

Photo Credit: Nordstrom
     It doesn't get better than this mascara. It's everything I want a mascara to be...and more.  [However, keep in mind that in my last post I also specified that mascara is a very personal thing - one mans treasure could be another man's garbage]

     Details:  I purchase mine at Holt Renfrew for $36 plus taxes.  That line right there?  It also gives you, to me, the only two downfalls of this mascara. 1) price and 2) hard to get in Canada.   There are several versions; regular, waterproof, excess and stretch.  I use and prefer the regular in steel black, pictured to the left.

     Why is this my holy-grail-doesn't-get-better-than-this product?
  • It defines, coats, seperates and voluminzes lashes without a single clump; my lashes look full and black but super natural 
  • The packaging is beautiful; a dark greyish green bottle with a heavy wand makes it feel luxurious and like amazing quality [which it is]. 
  • It lasts all day! No smudges, creasing, flaking - nothing! With my previously mentioned greasy eyelids and skin, this is a miracle.
  • It lasts for months - I like to only use this mascara so it is a daily go to and yet the entire bottle lasts me at least three months without drying out.  It remains the amazing quality the entire time.  This helps make the sting of the price tag a bit less painful. 
  • My sensitive eyes love this mascara too.  I have never had any issues in with watering, dryness, itchiness or discomfort.  
For all these reasons and so many more, I love Armani Eyes to Kill.  This will be my go to mascara for as long as it shall live.... which is hopefully a long time!

For any questions or feedback leave me a comment or email me.

That's all for now,

xxx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment