Friday, March 1, 2013

LOVE it; Bioderma Sensible H20

I had had the worst skin ever this winter.  My eczema is on full flare as soon as I use a scrub, acne cream or the weather changes, using moisturizer to combat the eczema leads to breakouts.  So what's a girl to do?  Pile on the makeup of course.

At the end of the day I'm left trying to remove it all while leaving my sensitive skin feeling fresh and clean without feeling over cleansed, tight or dry. This is where Bioderma H20 comes in.



A little squirt on a cotton pad is all it takes.  This stuff CLEANS your face like nothing else will while leaving it feeling fresh, soft and refreshed.  No rinsing required. This stuff does it all.

In Canada, Bioderma is easily accessible at Shoppers Drugmart.  The great thing?  It usually retails for $20-$25 but you can often get it on sale while earning optimum points!

In the US, it seems harder to tack down but try Amazon or eBay.  They seem to be your safest bet.


Questions or comments about this product? Drop me a line in the comments section or send me an email at blog.thirtdays@gmail.ca

That's it for now,

xxx

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment